Auto Parts Search
Toyota CAR/TRUCK REPAIR PROCEDURES AND DIAGRAMS - WHAT Toyota REPAIR SHOPS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOWLearn how to repair a car or truck, install or remove parts, wire an engine, reset warning lights, replace fuel filter, fix auto body and more. Get Automotix DIY!
|Highlander||Land Cruiser||Mark II||Matrix|
Automotix DIY provides automotive consumers and do it yourselfers; the most comprehensive repair information about Toyota car and truck repair procedures including Toyota engine diagrams, wiring diagrams, repair work estimating measures, technical service bulletins, auto body work guidance, starter & alternator replacement procedures, serpentine belt replacement procedures, radiator & hose replacement procedures, tune-up & drivability specifications, quick lube illustrations, preventive maintenance guide, engine light reset instructions, parts removal and install procedures, fuel filter replacement directions, component location diagrams, air filter locations & replacement instructions, a/c system specifications, and general auto service procedures. You don't have to be a car mechanic or technician to know how to fix your Toyota automobile. Try the Automotix DIY solution today!
A/C & HEATER SERVICE PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Air Conditioner and Heater Service Includes module configuration procedures, general service, maintenance, automatic temperature control, compressor services, electric cooling fans, vacuum diagrams, specifications, and manual air conditioning and heater diagnostics and replacement procedures for domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks from 1990+
Toyota -> Component Replacement & Adjustment -> ADJUSTMENTS -> AVALON -> CAMRY -> CELICA -> COROLLA -> LAND CRUISER -> MR2 -> PASEO & TERCEL -> PICKUP & 4RUNNER -> PREVIA -> T100
Vehicle: 1995 Toyota Celica GT 2.2 L4 GAS
- Adjust air inlet damper control cable, set air inlet damper and control lever to FRESH position, install control cable and lock clamp, Fig. .
- Adjust air mix damper control cable, set air mix damper and control switch to COOL position, install cable and lock clamp while pushing cable in direction shown, Fig. .
- Adjust water valve as follows:
- Set temperature control switch to COOL position.
- Position water valve lever to COOL, install control cable and lock clamp while pushing outer cable in direction shown, Fig. .
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota A/C & HEATER SERVICE PROCEDURES
BRAKE SERVICE PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Includes anti-lock brakes, disc, drum, power and hydraulic brake services diagnostics and procedures for domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks from 1990+.
Anti-lock Brakes -> Diagnosis & Testing -> 1997-2000 4RUNNER -> 1997-2000 RAV4 -> 1997-2001 CAMRY W/BOSCH ABS -> 1997-2001 CAMRY W/NIPPONDENSO ABS -> 1997-2001 CAMRY W/TRAC -> 1998-2000 SIENNA LESS VSC -> 2001-02 4RUNNER -> 2001-02 RAV4 -> 2001-02 SIENNA LESS VSC -> 2002 CAMRY W/ABS, BA, TRAC & VSC -> 2002 CAMRY W/BOSCH ABS -> 2002 CAMRY W/DENSO ABS -> 4Runner -> ABS Warning Lamp -> Accessing Diagnostic Trouble Codes -> Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) -> Avalon -> AVALON LESS TRAC -> AVALON W/TRAC -> Avalon, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Echo, MR2, RAV4, Paseo, Sienna, Supra & Tercel -> Brake Actuator -> Camry -> Camry Solara -> CAMRY SOLARA LESS TRAC -> CAMRY SOLARA W/TRAC -> CELICA -> Clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes -> Component Testing -> Corolla -> Diagnostic Tests -> Diagnostic Trouble Code Interpretation -> Echo -> HIGHLANDER W/ABS, BA, TRAC & VSC -> HIGHLANDER W/BA & ABS -> Land Cruiser -> LAND CRUISER LESS VSC -> LAND CRUISER w/VSC -> Land Cruiser, Previa, Tacoma, T100 & 4Runner -> Less Toyota Hand Held Tester -> Less Toyota Hand-Held Tester -> MR2 -> PASEO -> Previa -> RAV4 -> Sequoia -> Sequoia & Tundra -> Sienna -> SIENNA W/VSC -> Speed Sensor -> Stop Lamp Switch -> Supra -> SUPRA LESS TRAC -> SUPRA W/TRAC -> System Testing -> T100 -> Tacoma -> Tc Terminal -> Tercel -> Traction Control (TRAC) Warning Lamp -> Ts Terminal -> Tundra -> Vehicle Skid Control (VSC) Warning Lamp -> Wiring Diagrams -> With Toyota Hand Held Tester -> With Toyota Hand-Held Tester
Vehicle: 2002 Toyota Camry 3.0 V6 GAS
Accessing Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Less Toyota Hand-Held Tester
- On Land Cruiser models, ensure center differential is free.
- On all models, turn ignition switch to On position.
- Disconnect short pin from Data Link Connector 1 (DLC1).
- Connect terminals Tc and E1 or CG of DLC1 or DLC3 using tool No. 09843-18020, or equivalent, Figs. through .
- Read and record number of times ANTI-LOCK warning lamp flashes.
- If system is operating properly, (no faults) warning lamp will blink once every .25 seconds.
- Connect actuator check connector and ensure proper operation.
With Toyota Hand-Held Tester
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota BRAKE SERVICE PROCEDURES
FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Fuel filter replacement procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. for 1980+.
Toyota -> Fuel Filter Replacement -> 2000-05 Celica & MR2 -> Fuel System Pressure Relief -> Models Less Union Bolt Fuel Line Connection -> Models w/Union Bolt Fuel Line Connection -> Removal & Installation
Vehicle: 2003 Toyota Celica GT 1.8 L4 GAS
Fuel System Pressure Relief
Models w/Union Bolt Fuel Line Connection
- Obtain the vehicle owners radio theft protection code prior to disconnecting the battery ground cable, if equipped.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the fuel fill cap to release fuel tank pressure.
- Place a shop towel over the union bolt at top of fuel filter. Slowly loosen the union bolt allowing fuel pressure to bleed down.
- Whenever the union bolt is loosened to relieve fuel system pressure, always replace the bolt gasket.
Models Less Union Bolt Fuel Line Connection
- Obtain the vehicle owners radio thef...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks from 1990+.
DRIVESHAFT U-JOINT, Replace -> Assemble -> Disassemble
Vehicle: 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser 4.7 V8 GAS
This procedure describes a driveline equipped with cardan joint in tube yoke. Driveline equipped with companion/slip yoke repeat steps to remove remaining cardan joint.
- Place driveshaft on suitable workbench. Do not damage driveshaft when servicing on workbench. Ensure driveline and components are reference marked to prevent driveline imbalance. Do not tighten driveshaft too tightly in a vise because this will cause driveline to become out of balance and result in driveline vibration.
- Tap outside of bearing cap with a drift to loosen snap ring.
- Remove snap ri...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Description, component locations, reset procedures, relearn procedures, diagnosis and testing, wiring diagrams, component replacement, and identification of vehicles equipped and not equipped with tire pressure monitoring system for most domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. from mid 1990's+.
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Avalon Touring 3.5 V6 GAS
This warning lamp will illuminate when tire pressure falls below a specified psi. When the warning lamp illuminates, check the air...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM PROCEDURES
STARTER & ALTERNATOR REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Includes starter and alternator replacement procedures for domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks from 1990+.
Vehicle: 1994 Toyota 4runner SR5 3.0 V6 GAS
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery.
- Disconnect connector from alternator.
- Remove nut and disconnect wire from alternator.
- Loosen alternator pivot bolts, adjusting lock bolt and remove alternator drive ...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota STARTER & ALTERNATOR REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Cabin air filter locations and replacement procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. as equipped to the current model year.
Cabin Air Filter Service -> Toyota -> 2002-06 Camry, 2002-08 Camry Solara & 2005-06 Sienna
Vehicle: 2005 Toyota Sienna CE 3.3 V6 GAS
On 2002-03 models, under normal operating conditions the cabin air filter should be replaced every 15,000 miles. In dusty areas change the cabin air filter every 10,000 miles.
On 2004-08 models, the cabin air filter should be cleaned every 18 months or 15,000 miles and replaced every 36 months or 30,000 miles. The filter should be replaced more often if air flow is less than normal.
- Open the glove compartment door.
- Remove the screw retaining the damper rod to the righthand side of the glove compartment door, then detach the damper rod.
- Push inwar...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
MAINTENANCE LAMP RESET PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Maintenance lamp reset procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. from 1990+.
Toyota -> Automatic Transmission Oil Temperature Warning Lamp ->
Vehicle: 1994 Toyota Corolla DX 1.6 L4 GAS
This lamp will be illuminated when automatic transmission or transfer case fluid temperature exceeds 302°F. If the lamp lights, allow vehicle to operate at idle speed until fluid temperature falls below 248°F; t...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota MAINTENANCE LAMP RESET PROCEDURES
RADIATOR & HOSE REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Includes radiator, cooling and heater hose replacement procedures for domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks from 1990+
Vehicle: 1995 Toyota 4runner SR5 2.4 L4 GAS
- Disconnect battery ground cable.
- Drain engine coolant, into a suitable container.
- Remove engine under covers.
- Remove air intake connector.
- Disconnect coolant reservoir hose.
- Disconnect radiator hoses.
- On models w/A/C...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota RADIATOR & HOSE REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
SERPENTINE BELT SERVICE PROCEDURES FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Serpentine belt replacement procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. from 1990+.
Serpentine Drive Belt, Replace
Vehicle: 1995 Toyota Avalon XLS 3.0 V6 GAS
- Rotate or lift the belt tensioner arm, using a suitable tool to relieve tension from dr...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota SERPENTINE BELT SERVICE PROCEDURES
COMPONENT LOCATION DIAGRAMS FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
Component location diagrams for most Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. from 1990+.
|Wireless Door Lock Control System Locations Diagram for 2003 Toyota 4runner 4.7 V8 GAS|
Components on diagram:
|Front Body Components Diagram for 2007 Toyota RAV4 3.5 V6 GAS|
Components on diagram:
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota PARTS/COMPONENTS LOCATION DIAGRAMS!
WIRING DIAGRAMS FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
OEM drawn wiring diagrams for most Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S.
|1998 Toyota Celica GT 2.2 L4 GAS Wiring Diagram|
Components on diagram:
|2003 Toyota Matrix 1.8 L4 GAS Wiring Diagram|
Components on diagram:
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota WIRING DIAGRAMS!
TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
OEM TSB listings for most Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. from 1985+.
Document: REPLACEMENT VIN PLATES|
Vehicle: 1993 Toyota Camry LE 2.2 L4 GAS
Document: TRIM GARNISH LOOSE - REVISED|
Vehicle: 2007 Toyota Highlander Sport 3.3 V6 GAS
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS!
COMPONENT/PARTS SPECIFICATIONS FOR Toyota AUTOMOBILES
BRAKE SPECIFICATIONS: Brake drum, rotor, caliper, and related specifications for most Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. and Canada from 1970+.
- Brake caliper mounting bolt torque
- Brake drum runout, machining, & discard specs
- Minimum brake lining thickness.
- Brake rotor runout, parallelism, machining, discard, & finish specs
A/C SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS: Air conditioning refrigerant capacity and type as well as lubricant capacity for most Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. and Canada from 1980+.
- Refrigerant capacity & type, compressor oil viscosity, total system oil capacity & compressor clutch gap
COOLING SYSTEM BLEED: Cooling system bleeder valve identification, bleeder type and bleed procedures for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. and Canada from 1986+.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE: Preventive maintenance recommendations and required services for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. and Canada from 1980+. Includes severe and routine service schedules
QUICK-LUBE and ILLUSTRATIONS: Fluid recommendations, capacities, drain plug torques, tire data, and severe service recommended preventive maintenance schedules. Information covers most Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. and Canada from 1980+. Engine and chassis service images.
- Automatic transmission/transaxles capacities, lubricant recommendations
- Differential/final drive capacities, lube recommendations, grades, & viscosities
- Final drive fill & drain plug torques
- Number of lubrication fittings & plugs
- Power steering, brake, & clutch fluid recommendations
- Manual transmission/transaxle capacities, lube recommendations, grades, & viscosities
- Number of lubrication fittings & plugs
- Power steering, brake, & clutch fluid recommendations
- Engine oil capacities, API grade recommendations, SAE viscosity recommendations, drain plug torque
- Severe service maintenance & interval recommendations
- Tire sizes, wheel nut/bolt torque, pressures & rim sizes
- Transfer case capacities, lube recommendations, grades, & viscosities
TUNE-UP & DRIVEABILITY SPECIFICATIONS: Most tune-up specifications for most Toyota cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. and Canada from 1980+
- Airflow sensor electrical specifications
- Tensioning specifications for systems with automatic tensioners
- Barometric pressure sensor specs
- Battery group number and cranking performance
- Crankshaft & camshaft position sensor resistance
- Engine compression pressures
- Coolant temperature sensor specs
- Computer advance.
- Diesel fuel temperature sensor resistance.
- Distributor advance specifications
- Ignition pickup coil resistance
- Exhaust gas recirculation temperature sensor resistance
- Engine fastener torque values
- Firing order diagrams
- Fuel system pressures
- Generator (alternator) specs
- Intake air temperature sensor specs
- Ignition coil specifications
- Fuel injector resistance
- Engine idle speeds
- Knock sensor resistance
- Manifold absolute pressure sensor specs
- Mixture control solenoid resistance
- Voltage regulator specs
- Spark plug applications & gaps
- Starter motor electrical specs.
- Tensioning specifications for systems without automatic tensioners
- Throttle body temperature sensor resistance
- Ignition timing in degrees at rpm
- Transmission oil temperature sensor resistance
- Throttle position sensor specs
- Vacuum sensor valve specs
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO Toyota SPECIFICATIONS DATA!
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2005 Toyota 4runner Headlight, Passenger Side, Bulbs included; Composite and combination type; DOT and SAE approved; A high quality, OE replacement headlight assembly; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..||$48.61|
|2005 Toyota 4runner Bumper Reflector, Rear, Driver Side, A high quality, direct fit OE replacement bumper reflector; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..||$59.75|
|2010 Toyota Avalon Door Mirror Passenger Side, Passenger Side Power Door Mirror; Without Heated Glass; Without Navigation; Paint To Match; Excludes Limited Models; 3 PIN Connector, , .||$65.45|
|1992 Toyota Pickup V6, 3 L, 2959 CC Rebuilt Engine, SOHC, RWD, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||$2,090.00|
|2001 Toyota Highlander Used A/C Compressor, 2.4, AUTO, FWD, Very Good.||$132.00|
|2002 Toyota Avalon Used A/C Compressor, 3.3, AUTO, FWD, Very Good.||$103.00|