Auto Parts Search
CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 1998 Mercury Villager AUTOMOBILES
Cabin air filter locations and replacement procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported 1998 Mercury Villager cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. as equipped to the current model year.
Cabin Air Filter Service -> Ford Motor Co. -> 1997-2002 Villager
Vehicle: 1998 Mercury Villager 3.0 V6 GAS
Under normal operating conditions the cabin air filter should be replaced every 15,000 miles. In dusty areas change the cabin air filter more often.
- Lift the windshield wiper arms away from the windshield.
- While holding the retaining clip at the base of the wiper arm outward, lift the wiper arm from the pivot.
- Remove the six cowl cover retaining screws, Fig. .
- Open the hood.
- Remove the four plastic pin type retainers from the forward edge of the cowl cover, then remove the retainer anchors, Fig. .
- Disconnect the windshield washer nozzle hose.
- Lift the cowl cover upward and position...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 1998 Mercury Villager CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2002 Mercury Villager Antenna, 4-section mast; 1200 mm cable; With top and side key; A high quality universal fender mount antenna; May require modification or other adjustment to your vehicle upon installation; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..||$5.62|
|1995 Mercury Villager Oxygen Sensor.||$23.08|
|2002 Mercury Villager 16" x 6" Alloy Wheel, Alloy Wheel; 16 X 6; 45MM Offset; 6 Spokes; 5 Lug; 4.5 Inch BP; Gold, , .||$117.50|
|1995 Mercury Villager V6, 3 L, 182 CID Rebuilt Engine, SOHC, Mercury Villager, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||$2,020.00|
|2001 Mercury Villager Used A/C Compressor, 3.3, AUTO, FWD, Very Good.||$87.00|
|1993 Mercury Villager Used Ignition Switch W/Key, (elect switch only), Very Good.||$75.00|