Auto Parts Search
CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 1998 Mercury Villager AUTOMOBILES
Cabin air filter locations and replacement procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported 1998 Mercury Villager cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. as equipped to the current model year.
Cabin Air Filter Service -> Ford Motor Co. -> 1997-2002 Villager
Vehicle: 1998 Mercury Villager 3.0 V6 GAS
Under normal operating conditions the cabin air filter should be replaced every 15,000 miles. In dusty areas change the cabin air filter more often.
- Lift the windshield wiper arms away from the windshield.
- While holding the retaining clip at the base of the wiper arm outward, lift the wiper arm from the pivot.
- Remove the six cowl cover retaining screws, Fig. .
- Open the hood.
- Remove the four plastic pin type retainers from the forward edge of the cowl cover, then remove the retainer anchors, Fig. .
- Disconnect the windshield washer nozzle hose.
- Lift the cowl cover upward and position...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 1998 Mercury Villager CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2002 Mercury Villager Mirror Glass, Passenger Side, 7-5/8 in. diagonally; Convex glass; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement mirror glass..||$68.04|
|2002 Mercury Villager Headlight, Driver Side, Bulbs included; Composite and combination type; DOT and SAE approved; A high quality, OE replacement headlight assembly; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..||$138.03|
|2002 Mercury Villager Hvac Heater Core Rear, Heater Assembly; 93-02 Villager Quest, , .||$60.50|
|1964 Mercury Villager V8, 4.3 L, 260 CID Rebuilt Engine, Fits most applications, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||$1,725.00|
|2000 Mercury Villager Used Hood, RED, VALUE, Very Good.||$129.00|
|1996 Mercury Villager Used Radio / CD Player / GPS, CD-PLAYER (REMOTE 6-DISC), Good.||$142.00|