Auto Parts Search
CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 1998 Mercury Villager AUTOMOBILES
Cabin air filter locations and replacement procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported 1998 Mercury Villager cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. as equipped to the current model year.
Cabin Air Filter Service -> Ford Motor Co. -> 1997-2002 Villager
Vehicle: 1998 Mercury Villager 3.0 V6 GAS
Under normal operating conditions the cabin air filter should be replaced every 15,000 miles. In dusty areas change the cabin air filter more often.
- Lift the windshield wiper arms away from the windshield.
- While holding the retaining clip at the base of the wiper arm outward, lift the wiper arm from the pivot.
- Remove the six cowl cover retaining screws, Fig. .
- Open the hood.
- Remove the four plastic pin type retainers from the forward edge of the cowl cover, then remove the retainer anchors, Fig. .
- Disconnect the windshield washer nozzle hose.
- Lift the cowl cover upward and position...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 1998 Mercury Villager CABIN AIR FILTER LOCATIONS & REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|1998 Mercury Villager Grille Assembly, With emblem provision; A high quality, OE replacement complete grille and shell assembly; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..||$70.33|
|1995 Mercury Villager Oxygen Sensor.||$23.08|
|2000 Mercury Villager 15" x 6.5" Alloy Wheel, Alloy Wheel; 15 X 6.5; 7 Pockets; 5 Lug; 4.5 Inch BP; Aftermarket Chrome, , .||$263.50|
|1995 Mercury Villager V6, 3 L, 182 CID Rebuilt Engine, SOHC, Mercury Villager, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||$2,020.00|
|1994 Mercury Villager Used A/C Compressor, 3.0, AUTO, FWD, Very Good.||$113.00|
|1999 Mercury Villager Used Quarter Window Regulator, Rear, Driver Side, L, L., Very Good.||$88.00|