Auto Parts Search
Get your copy now!
National Press Release
TrueCar.com Lists Best Car Deals in February, 2012Published 2012-02-16 09:00
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TrueCar, Inc. which is devoted to bringing innovation to the car buying process, has found the best new car deals on vehicles including cash, finance and lease deals available nationwide, and is forecasting that Saturday, February 25 will be the best day of the month to purchase a vehicle with an average discount of 8.34 percent, according to data from its February Report. President's Day is expected to be a great day to buy a car this month as well, with the average discount at 8.3 percent. The cash deals reflect the possible discount from the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and include manufacturer's rebates and other incentives.
Some examples of discounts available on 2012 models include:
Estimated Net Price*
2012 Mitsubishi Galant
2012 Chrysler 200
2012 Nissan Altima
2012 Lincoln MKS
2012 Honda Accord Sedan
*Estimated Net Price is the estimated average transaction price of a vehicle after incentives.
** Percent Discount is rounded to the nearest tenth
- 2012 Buick Enclave - 0% financing for up to 60 months (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Ford Taurus - 0% financing for up to 60 months plus $500 cash back (Expires: 4/2/2012)
- 2012 Kia Optima - up to 1.9% financing for 60 months (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Nissan Rogue - 0% financing for 60 months (Expires: 1/31/2012)
- 2012 Toyota Prius - 0% financing for 36 months (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Acura TSX - $299 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing and 10,000 miles annually (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Buick LaCrosse - $329 per month for 39 months with $1,749 due at signing and 10,000 miles annually (Expires: 02/29/2012)
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette - $589 per month for 39 months with $4,539 due at signing and 10,000 miles annually (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Hyundai Veloster - $179 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing and 12,000 miles annually (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Kia Soul - $169 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing and 12,000 miles annually (Expires: 2/29/2012)
Once consumers have identified their desired vehicle,
TrueCar, Inc. is an automotive solutions provider focused on changing how cars are sold by providing a significantly better consumer experience while helping qualified dealer partners gain incremental market share and reduce costs. TrueCar is a visual publisher of new and used car transaction data. TrueCar price reports help both dealers and consumers to agree on the parameters of a fair deal by providing an accurate, comprehensive and simple understanding of what others actually paid recently for an identically-equipped vehicle both locally and nationally. TrueCar works with a national network of dealers that provide a no-hassle car buying experience. In addition, TrueCar assists some of the nation's largest and most well respected membership and service organizations to meet the auto buying needs of their members and customers. TrueCar is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and has offices in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX. Since 2006, TrueCar has connected hundreds of thousands of consumers with dealers nationwide resulting in dealers selling over 400,000 vehicles and is developing a suite of products and services centered on radical clarity through the comprehensive analysis of market data and information.
You can follow TrueCar on .
This press release and the information contained herein is for noncommercial use on "as-is, as available" basis and may be used for informational purposes only. TrueCar makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information contained in this press release and the results of the use of such information, including but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The information contained in this press release may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither TrueCar nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or respective partners, officers, or directors, employees or agents shall be held liable for any damages, whether direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential, including without limitation lost revenues or lost profits, arising from or in connection with your use or reliance on the information presented in this press release.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.