Auto Parts Search
FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2004 Suzuki Forenza AUTOMOBILES
Fuel filter replacement procedures with corresponding images for most domestic and imported 2004 Suzuki Forenza cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. for 1980+.
Suzuki -> Fuel Filter Replacement -> Except Aerio, 1998-02 Swift & 1999-02 Esteem -> Fuel System Pressure Relief -> Removal & Installation -> With Onboard Refueling Vapor Recovery System
Vehicle: 2004 Suzuki Forenza 2.0 L4 GAS
With Onboard Refueling Vapor Recovery System
Fuel System Pressure Relief
- Loosen the fuel filler cap to relieve fuel tank pressure.
- Remove the fuel pump relay/fuse from relay or fuse box located in engine compartment.
- Start the engine and allow to stall. Crank the engine for several seconds more to ensure relief of any remaining fuel pressure.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Install the fuel pump relay/fuse.
Removal & Installation
Do not smoke or allow an open flame of any type when working on or near any fuel system related components. The highly flamma...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 2004 Suzuki Forenza FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2008 Suzuki Forenza Brake Disc, Rear.||$15.12|
|2005 Suzuki Forenza Bumper Cover, Front.||$213.69|
|2006 Suzuki Forenza 15" Wheel Cover, Aftermarket Wheel Covers; 15 Inch; Chrome Finish; ABS; 10 Spoke; Metal Clip Retention, , .||$34.45|
|2008 Suzuki Forenza L4, 2.0 L, 122 CID Rebuilt Engine, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||Ad Hoc|
|2004 Suzuki Forenza Used A/C Compressor, 2.0, AUTO, FWD FORENZA, Very Good.||$139.00|
|2004 Suzuki Forenza Used Exhaust Manifold, Very Good.||$177.00|