Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2003 Honda Pilot AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 2003 Honda Pilot cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace -> Front
Vehicle: 2003 Honda Pilot 3.5 V6 GAS
- Raise and support vehicle and support it with safety stands in proper locations.
- Remove wheel nuts and front wheels.
- Lift up locking tab on spindle nut then remove nut and discard nut.
- Drain transmission fluid and reinstall drain plug using new washer, if removing lefthand driveshaft. Do not drain transmission fluid if righthand driveshaft is removed.
- Remove stabilizer link nuts from dampner.
- Remove clip from lower am ball joint castle nut and remove nut. Avoid damaging ball joint and install ball joint thread protector onto threads of ball joint. Do not damage ball joint...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 2003 Honda Pilot DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2011 Honda Pilot Engine Splash Shield, Made of high-density polyethylene for maximum durability and tensile strength; Built to exact OE dimensions for a precise fit; With 2 years limited TrustBuilt warranty..||$18.36|
|2008 Honda Pilot Mirror, Passenger Side.||$53.05|
|2007 Honda Pilot Door Mirror Driver Side, Driver Side Power Door Mirror, , .||$85.50|
|2003 Honda Pilot V6, 3.5 L, 3475 CC Rebuilt Engine, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||Ad Hoc|
|2005 Honda Pilot Used A/C Compressor, 3.5, AUTO, AWD (3.5L, 6 cyl), Very Good.||$230.00|
|2003 Honda Pilot Used Exhaust Manifold, Passenger Side Rear, (3.5L, 6 cyl), R. (), Very Good.||$96.00|