Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2003 Honda Pilot AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 2003 Honda Pilot cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace -> Front
Vehicle: 2003 Honda Pilot 3.5 V6 GAS
- Raise and support vehicle and support it with safety stands in proper locations.
- Remove wheel nuts and front wheels.
- Lift up locking tab on spindle nut then remove nut and discard nut.
- Drain transmission fluid and reinstall drain plug using new washer, if removing lefthand driveshaft. Do not drain transmission fluid if righthand driveshaft is removed.
- Remove stabilizer link nuts from dampner.
- Remove clip from lower am ball joint castle nut and remove nut. Avoid damaging ball joint and install ball joint thread protector onto threads of ball joint. Do not damage ball joint...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 2003 Honda Pilot DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2008 Honda Pilot Radiator.||$156.95|
|2007 Honda Pilot Tail Light, Driver Side.||$67.32|
|2006 Honda Pilot 16" x 6.5" Alloy Wheel Take Off, Alloy Wheel Take Off; 16 X 6.5; 45MM Offset; 5 Spokes; 5 Lug; 115MM BP; Used; Machined With Bright Silver Vent, , .||$302.50|
|2010 Honda Pilot V6, 3.5 L, 213 CID Rebuilt Engine, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||Ad Hoc|
|2003 Honda Pilot Used A/C Compressor, 3.5, AUTO, 4X4, Very Good.||$145.00|
|2009 Honda Pilot Used Rear Lower Control Arm, Driver Side, 3.5, AUTO, 4X4 L, Locating Arms; rear (coil seat), L., Very Good.||$99.00|