Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2003 Honda Pilot AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 2003 Honda Pilot cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace -> Front
Vehicle: 2003 Honda Pilot 3.5 V6 GAS
- Raise and support vehicle and support it with safety stands in proper locations.
- Remove wheel nuts and front wheels.
- Lift up locking tab on spindle nut then remove nut and discard nut.
- Drain transmission fluid and reinstall drain plug using new washer, if removing lefthand driveshaft. Do not drain transmission fluid if righthand driveshaft is removed.
- Remove stabilizer link nuts from dampner.
- Remove clip from lower am ball joint castle nut and remove nut. Avoid damaging ball joint and install ball joint thread protector onto threads of ball joint. Do not damage ball joint...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 2003 Honda Pilot DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2011 Honda Pilot Fender, Front, Driver Side, Made from tough impact-resistant steel; Designed to match OE quality, durability, fit, and finish; With 2 years limited TrustBuilt warranty..||$309.33|
|2007 Honda Pilot Tail Light, Driver Side.||$67.32|
|2012 Honda Pilot 17" x 7.5" Alloy Wheel Take Off, Alloy Wheel Take Off; 17 X 7.5; 6 Spokes; 5 Lug; 120MM BP; Used; Machined And Charcoal, , .||$105.50|
|2003 Honda Pilot V6, 3.5 L, 3475 CC Rebuilt Engine, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||Ad Hoc|
|2006 Honda Pilot Used Engine Computer, ELEC CONT UNIT 37820 PVJ A79, Very Good.||$211.00|
|2009 Honda Pilot Used Alternator, 3.5, AUTO, FWD (3.5L, 6 cyl), Very Good.||$136.00|