Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2002 KIA Sedona AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 2002 KIA Sedona cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace -> Front
Vehicle: 2002 KIA Sedona 3.5 V6 GAS
- Raise and support vehicle and support it with safety stands in proper locations.
- Remove wheel nuts and front wheels.
- Loosen locknut and two brake rotor screws.
- Remove brake caliper assembly and disk plate. Do not damage dust boot.
- Remove driveshaft castle nut from front hub.
- Disconnect tie rod end ball joint from steering knuckle using suitable tool.
- Remove stabilizer bar with control link on lower control.
- Remove suspension assembly from steering knuckle.
- Pull steering knuckle by hand to separate steering knuckle and driveshaft.
- Insert suitable tool between transaxle case an...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 2002 KIA Sedona DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2005 KIA Sedona Tailgate, A High Quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement For Tailgate Assembly.||$355.23|
|2005 KIA Sedona Bumper Cover, Front.||$103.44|
|2003 Kia Sedona 15" x 6" Alloy Wheel, Alloy Wheel; 15 X 6; 7 Spokes; 5 Lug; 4.5 Inch BP; Silver, , .||$117.50|
|2002 KIA Sedona V6, 3.5 L, 3500 CC Rebuilt Engine, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||Ad Hoc|
|2002 Kia Sedona Used Exhaust Manifold, R., Very Good.||$133.00|
|2007 Kia Sedona Used Rear Lower Control Arm, Driver Side, 3.5, AUTO, FWD Control Arm (spring seat); (ABS), L., Very Good.||$83.00|