Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2001 Hyundai Elantra AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 2001 Hyundai Elantra cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace -> Front
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 L4 GAS
- Raise and support vehicle and support it with safety stands in proper locations.
- Remove wheel nuts and front wheels.
- Remove drain plug and drain transaxle fluid in suitable container.
- Disconnect driveshaft from axle hub using a plastic hammer.
- Push axle hub toward outside of vehicle and separate driveshaft from axle hub.
- Insert suitable tool between transaxle case and driveshaft assembly, then separate driveshaft from transaxle assembly. Always use care not to damage transaxle and joint asse...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 2001 Hyundai Elantra DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2005 Hyundai Elantra Spoiler, Rear, Without LED light; Manufactured from impact resistant materials for maximum strength and durability; Efficiently improves aerodynamic performance by reduced lifting forces; Provides better stability when accelerating at top speeds; Built to exact OE style and finish; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..||$80.16|
|1998 Hyundai Elantra Radiator, 14.75 x 26.31 x 0.62 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 1.56 x 27.06 in. top header, 1.94 x 27.06 in. bottom header, plastic tanks, aluminum core, top left inlet location, bottom left outlet location; With 13.75 in. transmission oil cooler; Without engine oil cooler; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement radiator..||$98.33|
|2003 Hyundai Elantra 15" Wheel Cover, Wheel Cover; 15 Inch; 6 Spokes; Silver, , .||$47.50|
|1995 Hyundai Elantra L4, 1.8 L, 1836 CC Rebuilt Engine, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||Ad Hoc|
|2003 Hyundai Elantra Used Alternator, 2.0, AUTO, FWD 2.0L (4 cyl), Very Good.||$91.00|
|2007 Hyundai Elantra Used Brake Master Cylinder, W/ABS (OPT 5891A2), Without ELEC STABILITY CONT, Very Good.||$72.00|