Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2000 KIA Sephia AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 2000 KIA Sephia cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace -> Front
Vehicle: 2000 KIA Sephia 1.8 L4 GAS
- Raise and support vehicle and support it with safety stands in proper locations.
- Remove drain plug and drain transaxle fluid into suitable container.
- Remove wheel nuts and front wheels.
- Remove driveshaft cotter pin, castle nut and washer from front hub.
- Disconnect tie rod end ball joint from steering knuckle using suitable tool.Do not damage dust cover or oil seal.
- Loosen and remove bolt from knuckle and disconnect ball joint from knuc...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 2000 KIA Sephia DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|2001 KIA Sephia Bumper Reinforcement, Rear, A High Quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement For Bumper Reinforcement.||$117.34|
|2001 KIA Sephia PCV Valve, A high quality, direct fit OE replacement PCV valve..||$4.86|
|2001 Kia Sephia 15" x 4" Steel Wheel, Steel Wheel; 15 X 4; Spare; 4 Lug; 100MM BP; Black, , .||$69.50|
|2001 KIA Sephia L4, 1.8 L, 1839 CC Rebuilt Engine, Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||Ad Hoc|
|1994 Kia Sephia Used Air Flow Meter/Sensor, 1.6, MANUAL, RWD, Very Good.||$69.00|
|1998 Kia Sephia Used Air Cleaner Assembly, 1.8, AUTO, FWD, Very Good.||$80.00|