Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace
Vehicle: 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport 3.4 V6 GAS
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove wheel.
- Remove stabilizer shaft link.
- Insert a drift or a flat-bladed tool into caliper and rotor in order to prevent rotor from turning.
- Remove front wheel drive shaft nut.
- Disconnect tie rod ball stud from steering knuckle.
- Separate ball joint from steering knuckle.
- Use hub spindle remover tool No. J 28733-B or equivalent in order to remove front wheel drive axle from front wheel drive shaft bearing. Partially install front wheel drive axle nut in order to protect threads.
- For righthand drive axle, separate drive axle from transaxle, using a...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Window Regulator, Front, Driver Side.||$10.34|
|1996 Pontiac Trans Sport Window Motor, Front Or Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side, Supplied with 12-teeth gear; Manufactured to exact OE specifications using 100 percent new and durable components to ensure proper fit, operation, and long lasting performance..||$24.88|
|2009 Pontiac G5 Driver Side Head Light Assembly, Driver Side Head Light Assembly; Without Bracket; Base/LS/LT/LTZ; Clear Bulb With Amber Covered Side Pocket And Bright Chrome Bezel, , .||$75.50|
|1992 Pontiac Trans Sport V6, 3.8 L, 231 CID Rebuilt Engine, FWD, 3800, balance shaft, roller cam, 3/4" vent hole on left intake side., Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||$1,802.00|
|1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Used Bumper Bar, Rear, 4DR, RED Without FOAM, Very Good.||$80.00|
|1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Used Hub Bearing , Driver Side, Rear; AWD, Very Good.||$73.00|