Auto Parts Search
DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES FOR 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport AUTOMOBILES
Includes CV axle, universal joint, and driveline replacement, for domestic and imported 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport cars and light trucks from 1990+.
CV AXLE SHAFT, Replace
Vehicle: 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport 3.4 V6 GAS
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove wheel.
- Remove stabilizer shaft link.
- Insert a drift or a flat-bladed tool into caliper and rotor in order to prevent rotor from turning.
- Remove front wheel drive shaft nut.
- Disconnect tie rod ball stud from steering knuckle.
- Separate ball joint from steering knuckle.
- Use hub spindle remover tool No. J 28733-B or equivalent in order to remove front wheel drive axle from front wheel drive shaft bearing. Partially install front wheel drive axle nut in order to protect threads.
- For righthand drive axle, separate drive axle from transaxle, using a...
CLICK HERE TO GET FULL ACCESS TO 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport DRIVELINE, U-JOINT & CV AXLES REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Shop online for auto body parts, engines, wheels, lights...
|1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Tail Light, Driver Side, Bulbs included; CAPA certified; DOT and SAE approved; A high quality, OE replacement tail light assembly; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..||$31.63|
|1993 Pontiac Trans Sport Corner Light, Passenger Side.||$36.38|
|1981 Pontiac Bonneville Radiator, Radiator; Plastic/Aluminum Construction; Replaces OE Copper/Brass; 1 Row, , .||$128.50|
|1995 Pontiac Trans Sport V6, 3.8 L, 231 CID Rebuilt Engine, FWD, 3800, LN3, balance shaft, roller cam, no vent hole left intake side head., Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .||$1,802.00|
|1990 Pontiac Trans Sport Used Flywheel, 3.4L, Very Good.||$56.00|
|1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Used Starter, 3.4, AUTO, FWD, Very Good.||$95.00|